Salut Pierrick,

Please give it one more week. We updated R to 4.1.2 on the release build machines last week and riesling1 was the last one to receive the update. For riesling1 this update was actually made only a few hours before the Long Tests builds, with the unfortunate consequence that not all deps got a chance to get installed on the machine before those builds started.

This is just bad timing and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
H.