Hi Sarvesh,

It looks like reticulate somehow was using the wrong Python instance on nebbiolo2 and lconway, as reported by py_config().

We're now setting RETICULATE_PYTHON on those machines to make sure that reticulate will use the correct Python. This change was made after the builds started today so it won't be reflected on tomorrow's report. But it should be reflected on Thursday's report.

We'll do the same on the other build machines soon.

Best,

H.