Hi everyone,

We would be grateful if you could help spread the word about these workshops
with your networks or anyone who might be interested.

Join us for the EuroBioC2024 Carpentries Workshops!
September 2-3, 2024
Oxford, UK

Workshops:

  1.  Intro to Genomic Data Analysis with R and Bioconductor (2 days)
  2.  Analysis & Interpretation of Bulk RNA-Seq Data using Bioconductor (2 days)
  3.  Intro to the Bioconductor Project (1 day on September 3rd)

Who: Biologists, bioinformaticians, and developers. Check the application forms
for prerequisites.
Why: Hands-on training, expert instructors, and fantastic networking
opportunities.

here<https://eurobioc2024.bioconductor.org/registration/#carpentries-workshops>

For more details, check out our posts on
Mastodon<https://genomic.social/@bioconductor/112767180909630454> and
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:share:7217099690029248512/>.

Thank you!

Maria Doyle, PhD
Bioconductor Community Manager

School of Medicine,
University of Limerick, Limerick, V94 T9PX
Ireland
Email: maria.do...@ul.ie<mailto:maria.do...@ul.ie>
Phone (office): +353 61 234 768
[I work flexible hours across several time zones. I don't expect you to read or
respond to my emails outside of your normal working hours]