BioC2024 starts next week (July 24-26)! Virtual registration remains open for
the next few days and virtual registrants can also apply to give a lightning
talk. Details below.

Register for BioC2024 here<https://www.bioc2024.bioconductor.org/registration>

The submission window for BioC2024 Lightning Talks is open! All in-person and
virtual attendees can submit a 3-minute talk for our lightning talk sessions.
This is a great opportunity to share your work or ideas with the Bioconductor
community. Check the submission form for
details<https://forms.gle/qa2a5bw32WnCtQkz6>.

Maria Doyle, PhD
Bioconductor Community Manager

School of Medicine,
University of Limerick, Limerick, V94 T9PX
Ireland
Email: maria.do...@ul.ie<mailto:maria.do...@ul.ie>
Phone (office): +353 61 234 768
Connect with the Bioconductor community at our conferences:
BioC2024 (July 24-26, Grand Rapids, USA)<https://bioc2024.bioconductor.org/>
EuroBioC2024 (September 4-6, Oxford, UK)<https://eurobioc2024.bioconductor.org/>

I work flexible hours across several time zones. I don't expect you to read or
respond to my emails outside of your normal working hours.