We are currently working through the submission of a new package, CatsCradle
(issue #3452).  We get a build error from the Coding Practices section of the
BiocCheck tests, namely

Error in seq.default(which(cond) - length(notLookback), which(cond)) :
  'from' must be of length 1

For whatever reason, we do not get this error when running BiocCheck locally.

We have consulted
https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/vignettes/BiocCheck/inst/doc/BiocCheck.html#coding-practices-checks
and the closest we can find is the recommendation to use seq_len(N) in place of
things like 1:N.    We are now consistently using seq_len for sequences that
begin with 1 and seq(from=a,to=b) for sequences beginning at other values but
this has not resolved the error.

Any assistance with this would be very much appreciated.

The Francis Crick Institute Limited is a registered charity in England and
Wales no. 1140062 and a company registered in England and Wales no. 06885462,
with its registered office at 1 Midland Road London NW1 1AT