do u want my project details or someone else..if yes let me knw what
exactlly ure lookin 4 so i cud respond to ure convinience..

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 10:15 PM, santhu santhosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> plzzzzz.... send me the details abt ur prject...

Join Biofriend New forum to reduce email load.
post your questions on new blog

http://cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Please visit this link & send your friends too