Institute Of Computational Biology is looking for interested  student
trainees to work on a research project entitled "Computational
Diagnostics  Based
on Proteomic Data -Approaches and Algorithms"
The project is done in collaboration with researchers from Wageningen
University & Research Centre (WUR), laboratory of plant breeding
(Quantitative analysis group).The trainees will be involved in 2 months of
core research work guided from Netherlands and the trainees will be co
authors of the research paper that will published after the completion of
the project.

The researchers  part  of this project are also part of ISCB Dream Team. See
the web link for more details  http://www.iscbsc.org/dreamteam/

Duration- 2 months (Nov 2008-Jan 2009)

Students in Final Year of BE Bioinformatics/Biotechnology   and MSc
Bioinformatics may apply for the project.

Only 20 project trainees will be taken. So send your updated resume with
cover letter for registration.

Interested students can apply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For further queries contact:

Institute Of Computational Biology

#1101,First Floor, OTC  Road,

Near Corporation Circle,

Bangalore-560 002

Tel-080 4157 1426/27

Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Website: www.iocbindia.org

Join Biofriend New forum to reduce email load.
post your questions on new blog

http://cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Please visit this link & send your friends too