The Bioinformatica Solutions is providing training in all the fields
of Bioinformatics like vaccine design, siRNA design, Gene
identification, Drug designing, genomics, proetomics, QSAR,
metabolomics,new metabolic pathway design ,bioperl,biopython,pharma
informatics,etc.
We are also giving training in Bio-Perl.bio-Phython,ASP.Net etc.whic
are the industry oriented course in IT. Accomodation is available here
nearby our institute & we assist in accomodation finding also.Many
papers are published from this institute in reputated journal from the
students which was doing dissertation work from TBS.You can download
the application form from the site: www.thebioinformatica.com and
regestration can be done by sending your CV and form.

Shuchi Smita
Director
The Bioinformatica Solutions

Join Biofriend New forum to reduce email load.
post your questions on new blog

http://cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Please visit this link & send your friends too