Dear Friends ,
Greetings from the Staffs & Students of Department of Microbiology and
Bioinformatics Infrastructure Facility, Maharani’s Science College for
Women, Bangalore. We take pleasure to inform that Four day National
Workshop on Techniques in Molecular biology and Bioinformatics-2008 is
being organized on October 14th to 17th 2008 at MSCW. The Workshop
will provide hands-on experience to techniques in Molecular Biology
like PCR, Elution of DNA from Gel, Isolation of Plasmid DNA,
Restriction Digestion and DNA Sequencing (Demonstration). The
Bioinformatics tools include Biological Databases, Protein Structure
Visualization, Primer Design, Restriction Analysis and Phylogenetic
Analysis. Detailed information about the workshop is notified in
attached brochure and http://www.geocities.com/tmbb_2008 . I request
you to kindly circulate and display the same among the faculty so that
interested persons can apply for the workshop.
Looking forward to your positive response and help

With warm regards
Mrs.Kavitha.B
Coordinator, BIF
Department of Microbiology
Maharani’s Science College for Women
Palace Road, Bangalore-560001

Join Biofriend New forum to reduce email load.
post your questions on new blog

http://cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Please visit this link & send your friends too