if u do mba in pharma or in biotech it h
elps u alot try 2 do it from south..........banglore...........or
hyderabad.ok al the best 4 ur futrOn Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 1:39 PM, shilpa
kudarimoti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  i feel instead of mba u can go for clinical research..
>

> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 10:10 PM, sachin rathod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> hi friends i m sachin rathod completed msc biotech this year now searchin
>> thr job but insted a job i m thinking to complete the mba plz tell me will
>> this help in my biotech future if yes tyhen ehich specializtion for mba
>>
>> sachin rathod

Join Biofriend New forum to reduce email load.
post your questions on new blog

http://cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Please visit this link & send your friends too