Sir,

Please send me the details of the program including the fee structure and
the accommodation which you provide to the students with the tentative dates
of the start

Akki

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 5:12 PM, MANOJ MAHTO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> Aravinda Bio invites applications for Live Projects to final year students
> on *Computer aided drug designing (CADD) and Advanced Bioinformatics.* And
> also fresh Batches in Bioinformatics, Molecular Modeling & Drug Designing,
> Bio Java, Bioperl & *SAS with clinical trials* in the months of October,
> November, December, January and February. Interested candidates can register
> their names by email or phone call. Limited students in each batch. Hurry
> up, for more details just fill the enquiry form available in our website.
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<http://us.f392.mail.yahoo.com/ym/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> * or call *09391187818* (Raghu Raj). For more details and previous batches
> photos visit our website: www.aravindabio.com. Note: Shortly we are
> opening Placement cell at Aravinda bio.**
>

> --
> Manoj Kumar
> Bioinformatics Faculty,
> ARAVINDA BIOSOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.,
> Windsor Plaza ,Nallakunta,
> Hyderabad-500044 (A P),INDIA
> PH: 040-66628773, 66628774
>  Mobile:09885928832
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join Biofriend New forum to reduce email load.
post your questions on new blog

http://cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Please visit this link & send your friends too