Human immunodeficiency retrovirus known has HIV causes AIDS. HIV
consists of outer biolipid envelope taken from infected cells plasma
membrane with protruding GP 120 Receptor. Inside a protein coats
surrounds the cone shaped viral coat containing two identical positive
strands of RNA and enzyme called reverse Transcriptase.Upon entrance
into the blood stream these virus attach to any cell that has CD4
receptors such has those found in T4cells also known has helper cells,
GP120 receptor on the viral outer envelope attach to the CD4 molecule
on the plasma membrane of the T4 membrane.

http://bioisolutions.blogspot.com/2007/02/hiv-biology.html

Join Biofriend New forum to reduce email load.
post your questions on new blog

http://cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Please visit this link & send your friends too