Our Training is aimed at providing comprehensive & in-depth knowledge
and Practical, Hands-on Experience in a real world environment,
enabling trainees to learn the skills required to work and excel in
the field of Bioinformatics, BI, SAS  & Clinical Data Management.

Students committed to a career in the world of Bio-Pharma Health care,
Research
Professionals looking at boosting their careers or developing
specialized skill sets, and
Industries looking at expanding the skill sets of  their  personnel,
Rishi Biotech, now in it’s 5th year, is one the FOREMOST COMPANY
giving students opportunities to apply and develop their knowledge and
skills in a Research environment in the area of Bioinformatics & CDM
(SAS).
Upcoming Workshops,
DATE:- November 1st to 10 th
 Ph No :- 022-32535686
             :- 022-40120576
Email:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
URL:- www.rishibiotech.com

Join Biofriend New forum to reduce email load.
post your questions on new blog

http://cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Please visit this link & send your friends too