first of all can i knw where are frm and t which university do yu
belongs..........

and do you like develpment (software) or application side

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 12:21 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> friends i'm doing b.tech in bioinformatics.
> i have hloidays during december.
> i want to utilise them by doing training in bioinformatics,please help
> me.

Please Request your Friend : Join Biofriend India.
We assured quality posting

Satish Chauk
Biofriend India Manager
Pune (India)