*Wanted M.Sc final year biotech students to work on a biotech project for 2
months starting may 2009 in Jaipur.
Interested candidates may apply with their brief resume. Only first class
candidates (12 th and B.Sc) need apply. Last date for sending resumes is 27
Jan 2009

s datta*

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 10:53 AM, shilpa <ekata...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i have to undergo a two month summer training in may 2009..can u plz
> suggest me some good instituti which do not charge fees and require no
> approaches as well.i am pursuing b.tech biotechnology

Please Request your Friend : Join Biofriend India.
We assured quality posting

Satish Chauk
Biofriend India Manager
Pune (India)