NeoGen BioSolutions is a privately-owned company located in Chennai,
India.
       We are offering summer training in Computational Biology, which
includes both Bioinformatics and Cheminformatics. As, the requirements
for Bioinformatics and Cheminformatics drastically increase we NeoGen
Bio Solutions, venture into Computational Biology to ravel the
mysteries of biological molecules by identifying Biomarkers,
Therapeutics and Drug targets.

Our company “NeoGen Biosolutions” is offering final year Projects/
Training in various fields such as…

 Bioinformatics tools and Techniques:

        Microarray data analysis
        Phylogenetics analysis
        Protein analysis
        Homology Modeling
        Data Mining
        Gene Prediction and identification
        Simulation

 Major Project Areas

     Database Development
     Bioinformatics Tools & Algorithm development
     Computational Biology

 Bioinformatics Software Development

     Drug designing
     Evolutionary studies
     Data Mining
     Metabolic pathway reconstruction
     Molecular Modeling
     Micro array technology
     Structural and Functional Analysis of the sequences

 Software/tools Development

           Bioperl
           Biojava
           Biopython

Our company features are:

Well equipped lab with high speed computer systems
Most of the Bioinformatics softwares for almost all type of analysis

With regards
Shanmugam.R
9094019577
s...@neogenbiosolutions.com

NeoGen Biosolutions
No; 12, M.E.S Road, Ganapathypuram,
East Tambaram,
Chennai-59

Please Request your Friend : Join Biofriend India.
We assured quality posting

Satish Chauk
Biofriend India Manager
Pune (India)