Hi Guys,

> Lets make a common Biotech Under/Post Grad exams notifications Forum :

Kindly view these exams and notification dates and keep updating it in the
format given below ,who so ever get the relevant information about these
exams :

(1) *NII 2008 *:

   * Post grad :  Admission to Ph.D. Programme for the Academic Year 2008-
2009*
    *Application procedure: Date Over *
*    Last date of submission of Forms : Date over ****
**    Date of Entrance Test : 15th Feb 2009
    Link to :  http://202.54.226.233/jsp/index.jsp

(2) DU

* *   Post grad :  **Coming soon *
    *Application procedure: Coming soon *
*    Last date of submission of Forms : **Coming soon **
**    Date of Entrance Test : **Coming soon *
*    Link to : *
*

(3) JNU

* *   Post grad :  **Coming soon *
    *Application procedure: **Coming soon *
*    Last date of submission of Forms : **Coming soon **
**    Date of Entrance Test : **Coming soon *
*    Link to :
*
*

(4) Put more Notifications and update accordingly :
*
Kindly share the notifications !!

__________

_____________

Best Regards
Saurabh

"......Lets help each other.....may the one who help more wins..........."

Please Request your Friend : Join Biofriend India.
We assured quality posting

Satish Chauk
Biofriend India Manager
Pune (India)