From: Asha Vijay <ashavijaytmet...@gmail.com>
To: biofriend_india@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, 23 February, 2009 7:24:29 PM
Subject: {Biofriend} Real time PCR

Hai
My self Asha I am a biotech student
Can anybody help me to get details regarding the working of real time PCR and
the name of the companies that are selling the equipment in India
Regards
Asha

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/
Please Request your Friend : Join Biofriend India.
We assured quality posting

Satish Chauk
Biofriend India Manager
Pune (India)