Hell o friends can anyone tell me to fill the form for Admission test to PhD
in NIPER is it essential to qualify for NET/ Gate examination
Can anyone tell can we do research work without qualifying CSIR exams I f
some one knows please tell me.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 12:43 PM, soumana datta <soumanada...@gmail.com>wrote:

> hello biofriend,
>
> i want some students to work in plant biotech projects in jaipur city  for
> 2 months. will be paid a stipend. interested studenst may apply with
> biodata.
>
> dr s datta
>
> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 11:00 PM, pk <kprashan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Hello
>> please refer www.isquareit.ac.in for admissions to masters programme
>> in biotechnology,
>> bioinformatics, bionanotechnology and biotech management.
>> its international institute for information technology, pune , its
>> with residential facilities. labs
>> are fully equipped and with renowned faculties.
>> you get more details from Dr. prashant khadke Associate Prof.
>> prasha...@isquareit.ac.in or
>> 09867240672

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm