Hi my Self Prashaant Bonde from Pune
 I am interested to take part for these course please provide me information

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 9:34 AM, shweta yadav <sshwetaya...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Is their any dessertation or training programme for biotechnology
>
> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Bioexcellence India
> <elinkr...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> Admissions are open for following courses offered by Institute of
>> Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology Bangalore for the academic
>> session 2009-10
>>
>> Postgraduate Diploma in Bioinformatics
>> Postgraduate Diploma in Biotechniques
>> Postgraduate Diploma in Cheminformatics
>>
>> Short Term Project Training in Bioinmformatics at PGIMER Chandigarh
>> for M.Sc. I/II students
>> Last date of application May 25, 2009
>>

>> For more details please vsisit www.bioexcellence.org
>>

>> Bioexcellence India
>> www.bioexcellence.org

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm