---~-~--------------~~-------------~-~----
Sender:Ankur Shrestha
reply to:ankurshres...@gmail.com <to%3aankurshres...@gmail.com>
--~---------------~~-----------------~~---

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 5:22 PM, ....... <pagalladkih...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello everybody
>
> i want to work on cmoparative phylogenetic analysis of genes involved in
> prolein metabolism of arabidopsis.i have got 5 genes avaialble wth me.can
> smbody tell me the procedure or the steps to get started with work
>
> 1)shuould i take protein sequences or dna sequences
> 2)should i do blastn,blastp,blastx or so
> 3)what all databases shuold i c for the information
> 4)from where to get the relevant research papers
>
> has anybody done smwork like this b4.or of similar type.
> its urgent so if smbody got sm information regarding this please tell or
> suggest smthing god or new what could be done
>
> suggestions are invited
>
> thanks in advance

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm