Hi Nagarajan,

The ADI Biosolution at Chandigarh is leading company for the development
biological databases and softwares, for details you can browse their website
... www.adibiosolution.com

bye

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 9:15 AM, NAGARAJAN <nagabioinfos...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello sir Am Nagarajan doing MSc Bioinformatics in Bharathidasan
> university.my area of interest is Database and Tools Development.Please send
> me the details about the scientists working in this field.
>         Thank you sir
>
> On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 8:04 PM, sridhar sundaram <
> sribiotech.srid...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi prasanna,
>>
>> tell me in which area you want to pursue your project and in which area
>> you want job. you can mail to me or call me.
>>
>> sridhar
>> research scholar
>> sribio...@rediffmail.com
>>  you mail to me i will give you my contact number
>>
>> sridhar

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm