hello raji
I can suggest you to do your project in Hyderabad.In Bioaxis DNA Reaserch
Centre.
Please visit the website www.dnares.in .

--
Feel free to contact for other queries.

Best Regards

BioAxis DNA Research Centre
516/1749 (P), KIIT Square
Left to TCS Villa
Bhubaneswar -751024
Orissa (India)

Head Ofice:

BioAxis DNA Research Centre Pvt Ltd (BDRC)
#12-13-1249, 1st floor Besides Andhra Bank,
opp. Appolo Clinic Tarnaka Main Road
Secunderabad-500017
Andhra Pradesh (India)

Hyderabad and Secunderabad:

Phone: +91-40-40180502,+91-9247438983 (Admin and Dry Lab Related
queries,Hyderabad)
           +91-40-40180503 (Telefax)
           +91-9246338983 (Wet lab related queries, Hyderabad)
Email: dnaresearchcen...@gmail.com (General/Training Enquiries)
         d...@dnares.in (Services/Product Enquiries)
Bhubaneswar: +91-674-2725302, +91-9238338983 , Email:
drc.b...@gmail.com(All Enquiries)
Lucknow: +91-522-2300502, +91-9208259802 , Email: drc.b...@gmail.com (All
Enquiries)
Website: http://www.dnares.in, http://www.bioaxis.in

Confidential Notice: The privileged informations contained in this
electronic message and the ttachments are strictly for the use of the
recipients. If you are unable to make the identity and significance of the
matters contained in the message or attachments contained in this mail
kindly destroy the matters immediately and contact to DNA Research centre or
return it back to d...@dnares.in for the further references.

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm