Dear Colleagues
Our group is working in bioinformatics at component level, now we wish
to provide information at organism level. In simple world we wish to
provide comprehensive information on influenza A (H1N1) virus,
responsible for swine flu. We are creating Swine flu database and
drugpedia in order to provide as much information as possible to
community under open source so that community may fight against this
disease efficiently. We are inviting suggestion from community , what
type of bioinformatics resources community need. Please give your
suggestions.

Site:
http://crdd.osdd.net/drugpedia/index.php/Bioinformatics_Resource_for_Swine_Flu_:_Suggestions_invited

With Regards

Raghava

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm