hi srishti.  how are you.  my self prasann  from  bhu  final year ag.
according to my placement list  i know there is a monsento company ,
syngenta company. which offers biotechstudent  for seed production.
by  prasannn      bhu.email
prasann0...@gmail.com
On Aug 12, 11:09 am, srish bhardwaj <jasweedar_1...@yahoo.co.in>
wrote:
> hello i m srishti bhardwaj .
> i have completed my b.tech in biotechnology last month.
> can any one suggest me some biotech companies to apply for a job plez.?
>
> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
> Now!http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm