--- On Sat, 8/22/09, sorincosofret <sorincosof...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>The neglected ionization energy variation for isoelectronic series can
>reveal more useful information about electrons structure; the problem is
>these data are in contradiction with actual quantum theory.

>The quantum prediction for work functions values are in contradiction
>with experiments; for metals, ionization energy and work function must be
>equal but in reality they are not.

That is your prediction, shit-head cretin liar, not QM's.  Work
function on room-temperature solid elements is smaller than the atomic
state due to a shallower charge weall.

>For other classes of compounds quantum mechanic fails again to predict
>something. A striking example is the case of metallic oxides
>having work functions values smaller then metals. It is outrageous
>how a covalent or ionic bound liberate electrons easier then a metallic >bound
>in frame of actual physics.

bond, retard
It does not and is not, nor did you ever use quantum mekanics to
predict anything.  This is elèctrokemics and elementary maths, which
you fail again.  Thorium has four valent charges, whereas thoria has
16 from the oxygen atoms; therefore whatever enthalpy the latter
contribute is overwhelmed by the extra charges.  Work function is a
specific enthalpy rather than molar.

-Aut

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm