I am shree,
           i wish to know abt the where bionteQ is situated and abt the fee
details

On 8/21/09, padmaja junnuri <padmaja.junn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please contact BionteQ Bioscience for Projects in the area of Drug
> Designing, System Biology, Bio-Programing, Tool Development,QSAR etc.
> please check their website
>

> On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 6:47 PM, savitha narayanan nair <
> bioinfosavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I am savitha.I am doing M sc bioinformatics in dhanalakshmi srinivasan
>> arts and science college for women,perambalur(Tamil Nadu).I wish to do
>> a project work in the month  of Dec-Feb(last sem project for 3
>> months).plz tell me good institutes for project work.

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm