hello jillu
me also searching for this but me find that on this level no job are
avialable
so my advise 4 u and all my friends gain more heigher degrees first than try
a job

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 9:05 AM, jillu <biosundha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi i done my pg(bioinformatics), i m hunting for job now,if any
> vacancy there in any place(company)means pls inform me frens,i can do
> any of work related my field as my knowledge ..thank u!!!

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm