hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
it's karishma here.
plz tell me abt the applications of nanotechnology as a poster presentation.
thanking you.

On 9/4/09, rms_2043 <srau...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to extract HIV pro-viral DNA from human infants....
>
> Read some papers in which DNA were extracted from dried blood spots on
> filter paper (which showed few advantages over extraction from Whole
> blood) .....
>
> Please suggest me .... which method could be the best ... DNA
> extraction from Whole Blood (EDTA treated) or from dried blood spots
> on filter paper...?? (I will be using QIAGEN DNA extraction kit using
> column extraction method)

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm