hello miss durga jee,wat r u doing.where are you looking form
hello send me gmail chat rquest

On 5/10/09, Durga dattta <durgadatta2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  hiiii dere
> send me g mail chat request
>

> On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 12:05 PM, sameera pukkel>

\\\\\\     meera not priyanka.
> > take care bye.
> >

> > On 5/3/09, rakesh sinha <sinharakesh1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > hello,i m rakesh sinha from patna.i think so u r priyanka from ibi
> > > soln.yes or no.reply

>  >

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm