Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 21:42:07 +0530
Subject: {Biofriend} More e books
From: aman1987r...@gmail.com
To: biotecn...@googlegroups.com; biofriend_india@googlegroups.com

Hello friends,
I am pleased to inform you that more books, matter for CSIR NET and many other
intersting things are added on following link-
http://rapidshare.com/users/ISZN2B
This includes
 You_tube_downloader
Abraham_lincoln_s_DNA
 Principles_of_Gene_Manipulation-_Old_n_Primrose
 Nature-14-June-2007
 Molecular_Biology_of_the_Cell_Alberts
 Microbiology__goldman__green
Previous years papers, model papers and matter for NET Pre.
Kuby_Immunology
 GRE_world_list
 Complete_notes_on_Bioinformatics
 C-DNA_library
 Advances_in_biochemical_engineering___Biotech
and many more
Go and download them.
If you like them then please reply
For any queries contact aman1987r...@gmail.com

With regards

AMAN

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm