From: akchhat misra
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:16:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: summer training in biotechnology
To: biofriend_india@googlegroups.com

Metahelix Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. ( Biotech )

Invitrogen ( bioinfo + biotech )

Brainwave Biosolutions limited ( bioinfo)

Connexios Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. ( biotech+ bioinfo)

Invenio Biosolutions ( biotech )

Infosys Technologies Ltd ( bioinfo)

Accelrys Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. ( bioinfo )

MWG Biotech Pvt. Ltd.

Quintiles Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.( clinical trial )

Carl Zeiss India Pvt. Ltd. ( biomedical instruements )

ReaMetrix India Pvt. Ltd. ( biotech )

Infovalley ( bioinfo )

Molecular Connection Pvt Ltd ( bioinfo )

Biocon Ltd. ( biotech )

Mphasis IT Services( clinical data mangement )

Vivus Health Center, Bangalore ( helth care )

AstraZeneca India Pvt Ltd.( drug discovery )

Ocimum Biosolutions Ltd., Hyderabad ( bioinfo )

Cell Works Group Inc.( bioinfo)

GE India Technology Centre Pvt. Ltd ( biomedical sciences )

Strand  Life Sciences ( bioinfo )

Siri Technologies Pvt. Ltd.( bioinfo )

Thyrocare Technologies Limited ( biotech )

Millipore (India) Pvt. Ltd.( biomedical sciences )

Tata Consultancy Services , hyd ( bioinfo )

TechnoConcepts Pvt. Ltd.( biomed instruments )

Gangagen Biotechnology Pvt. Ltd ( biotech)

Lab India Instruments Pvt. Ltd. ( biotech instruments )

Simenens pvt ltd ( biomedical instruments )

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm