*BIOZONE RESEARCH TECHNOLOGIES*
*OFFERS*
*PROJECTS IN PLANT TISSUE CULTURE & BIOTECHNOLOGY*

Biozone, a bioscience research entity launches its Plant Tissue Culture
division to create an in-depth knowledge among the student and research
community about the importance of plant biotechnology. This division aims at
providing state of the art facility to regenerate medicinal plants,
economically important crops, ornamental & aromatic plants and saving the
endangered species through tissue culture techniques.

*TRAINING MODULES:*

•        Plant Tissue Culture

•        Analysis of Herbal Plants

•        Plant Molecular Biology Techniques

*PROJECT DOMAINS*

·         Direct and Indirect Organogenesis

·         *Invitro *plant regeneration from endangered medicinal and
aromatic plants

·         Secondary metabolite production through callus and cell suspension
plants

·         Phytochemical Analysis of secondary metabolite

·         Protoplast culture technology

·         Antioxidant and Activity

·         Antimicrobial activity

·         Precursor and elicitor study

·         Immobilization techniques

·         Genetic Fedility test

*FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PROJECTS DOMAINS VISIT www.biozone.co.in*

*CONTACT DETAILS:*

*Address :* Biozone Research Technologies, New No.1B, Old No. 108/72,
Kalaimagal Nagar, I Main Road, Ekkaduthangal, Chennai - 600 032.

*Mobile :* 9962822238

*Landline/Fax :* 044-22250750

*Website :* www.biozone.co.in

*Email :* i...@biozone.co.in,  biozone.i...@gmail.com

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm