AS PER YOUR ADDD I AM HIGHLY INTRERESTED IN IT.AS NOW I AM PERSUING MY FINAL YR
OF B.TECH BIOTECHNOLOGY.

--- On Fri, 2/10/09, Archana Thakur <operon...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Archana Thakur <operon...@yahoo.com>
Subject: {Biofriend} marketing Job opening
To: biofriend_india@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, 2 October, 2009, 12:03 PM

Dear All,

We are looking for a candidate having bachelor degree in zoology / microbiology
/ biotechnology or botany for marketing our DNA based research services in
Mumbai and Maharashtra . This contract research laboratory is based in Goa .

Interested candidates may please contact.

Regards,

Dr. Archana thakur

      Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here. http://in.yahoo.com/trynew
Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm