NeoGen Biosolutions invites applications for live projects to final
year (life science)
students..
                NeoGen BioSolutions(NBS) is a privately-owned life
science company
located in Chennai, India. Our Company is training the Students at
Research oriented and industrial level. NBS are currently offering
Projects for Life Science Students in the field of Bioinformatics.

Neoen Biosolutions is offering Final year projects in
various fields such as...

* Bioinformatics Tool Development (Bioperl/Python)
* Database Development
* Web Development (PHP/ASP)
* Molecular Modeling
* In Silico Drug Designing (CADD)
* In Silico Vaccine Designing
* QSAR Analysis
* Systems Biology
* Computational Biology
* Metabolic pathway reconstruction
* Micro array technology
* Mutational Analysis
* Structural and Functional Analysis of the sequences

Our company features are:

1.Well equiped lab with high speed computer systems
2. Special job opportunities for training students at NeoGen
3. Guidance for PhD & studies in abroad
4. Excellent opportunity for publication
5. Most of the Bioinformatics softwares for almost all type of
analysis

Interested candidates can register their names by email or phone call.
E-mail:s...@neogenbiosolutions.com (or) call 09094019577/044-64991544

For online registration visit: www.neogenbiosolutions.com

--
Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm