dear swapnil try to send ur CV in those laboratory where atleast one of ur
frnd snr or relative is there. then only they respond.
its is also better to try a good profeessor or a scientist in a university
because thre is a chance that ur work may come in a research paper by ur
name. it will help u to get PHd or abroad.

--
Manoj Kumar Patel
Dept of Biotechnology
Dear Member,