*Biotechnology is first and the novel attempt  to apply all the branches of
science in biology with special emphasis for the management of the bio
actions with help of instrumenation  .It  is a  major attempt to
transfer bio science  ideas to technology. *
**
*Chemistry is tool to understand the mystery of of life science*

On 2/3/10, anupama c nambiar <sweetu_anup...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>   y i took biotech is that it is bio related,yet not dealing much with
> cutting open bodies.
> as to diff b/w life sc & chem- both are dependant on each  other

Dr U.C.A.Jaleel.
lecturer in cheminformatics
Malabar christian college
calicut