Hi

I am a computer graduate who recently started a research masters in
bioinformatics.
The masters will be focused on the software side of bioinformatics
rather than the biology.

Here is a link to a short survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V3F8Y3V
It has 10 questions and will take only a few minutes to complete.

The purpose of the survey is to see what tools are being used, area of
use and any comments people have.

The survey questions are based on interviews with post graduate
students in the Cork Institute of Technology Biological Sciences
department.

Any comments good or bad would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
John Carroll

--
Biofriend is now more functional
http://www.biofriend.info/

http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm
List of the biotech  company and address.

Invite your friends
http://www.biofriend.info/
Support Us to Help Others

http://in.linkedin.com/in/satishchauk
Biofriend India Team
" No email " Click the link, signin to Account and Click Edit My Membership
http://groups.google.co.in/group/biofriend_india