Executive Management Programs Indian Institute of Management Calcutta

Indian Institute of Management Calcutta is offering part time executive
management education programs for working profesionals. These programs are
offered through Hughes Net Global Education Satellite Delievery Centres spread
across India.
Currently following programs are under offer

Executive Program in Business Management
Executive Program for Young Professionals – EPYP
Executive Program in Human Resource Management - EPHRM
Executive Program on Leading Organizations and Innovations EPLOI
General Management Program for Accounting Professionals - GMPAP

FOr complete details log on to http://bioexcellence.org/admissions_phd.htm

 for more info.
 Answer to question visit

http://www.biofriend.info/que.php?qid=639&pg=Executive+Management+Programs+Indian+Institute+of+Management+Calcutta

 click the above link and post your answer

 Biofriend Team
 http://www.biofriend.info/

--
Biofriend is now more functional