Walk in interview Senior Reserach Fellow : NCCS Pune : 01 June 2010

One post of Senior Reserach Fellow is open at National Centre for Cell
Sciences to work on a project "Novel Strategies to combat Leishmaniasis"

The essential qualification for the post is M.Sc. in Biotechnology with two
years of research experience. One year experience in Surface Plasmon
Resonance will be preferred.

Candidates fulfilling the above requirements may attend the Walk in
Interview on the above date, time and address. No TA will be paid for
attending the interview.

Please download the application form at
http://bioexcellence.org/recruitments.htm

Team Bioexcellence

--
Please subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates at
http://www.bioexcellence.org/newsletter.htm

--
Biofriend is now more functional
http://www.biofriend.info/

http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm
List of the biotech  company and address.

Invite your friends
http://www.biofriend.info/
Support Us to Help Others

http://in.linkedin.com/in/satishchauk
Biofriend India Team
" No email " Click the link, signin to Account and Click Edit My Membership
http://groups.google.co.in/group/biofriend_india