The "Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana" is an ongoing program started by
the Department of Science and Technology <http://www.nic.in/snt/dst.htm>,
Government of India, to encourage students of Basic Sciences, Engineering
and Medicine to take up research careers in these areas. The aim of the
program is to identify and encourage talented students with aptitude for
research.

This program strives to assist the students to realise their potential and
to ensure that the best scientific talent is tapped for research and
development in the country. Generous scholarships will be provided (up to
the pre-Ph.D. level) to the selected students.

Students belonging to any of the following category are eligible to apply

*Basic Sciences*

SA and SP : (After Xth Class)

SB and SP : During B.Sc. and 1st to 3rd years of Integrated M.Sc.

SB and SP : During M.Sc. and 4th and 5th years of Integrated M.Sc.

*SP (ENGINEERING)*

2nd and 3rd year of Engineering

During Subsequent Years

*SP (MEDICINE)*

2nd and 3rd Year of Medicine

During Subsequent Years

Complete details can be read at http://bioexcellence.org/kvpy.htm

The last date of submitting application form either online or by hard copies
is September 10, 2010

--
Please subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates at
http://www.bioexcellence.org/newsletter.htm

--
Biofriend is now more functional
http://www.biofriend.info/

http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm
List of the biotech  company and address.

Invite your friends
http://www.biofriend.info/
Support Us to Help Others

http://in.linkedin.com/in/satishchauk
Biofriend India Team
" No email " Click the link, signin to Account and Click Edit My Membership
http://groups.google.co.in/group/biofriend_india