hello i hv done my b-tech biotech 4m amity..........its a gr8 university n
lecturers r also xtremely helpful bt still xposure to hands on xperience is
limited. DU has greater value n scope. gudluck

From: rajdeep4a...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 22:08:31 +0530
Subject: Re: {Biofriend} Bioinformatics Job Opportunity
To: biofriend_india@googlegroups.com

hey can anyone suggest which one is better doing msc biotech from amity or
plant molecular biology from south campus DU.....,as i dnt wanted to go for
research and wanted to do jo after the msc ......indly suggest me

Biofriend is now more functional

http://www.biofriend.info/

http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm

List of the biotech  company and address.

Invite your friends

http://www.biofriend.info/

Support Us to Help Others

http://in.linkedin.com/in/satishchauk

Biofriend India Team

" No email " Click the link, signin to Account and Click Edit My Membership

http://groups.google.co.in/group/biofriend_india

--
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm
List of the biotech  company and address.