Hiii,
 I appreciate ur suggestion and my question to the forum is also the
same.... I mean to say that i also want to know about the companies where
they offer me  industrial internship that  would be a part of a their
running project and by doing this i  will get chance for the job......
Thanks for ur reply..
Regards,
M Adnan Siddiqui

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 11:52 AM, akshat bhardwaj <bioa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> There is a lot of organization providing training in biotechnology and in
> biotechnology,
> but there is nothing for the long term, they just provide the training and
> than would be on your own, I will suggest you to go the the companies where
> they offer you industrial internship that mean you would be a part of a
> running project and if you perform good at there they defiantly offer you
> the job.
>
> Akki
>
> On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 8:32 PM, adnan siddiqui <sid86a...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hii Everyone......I'm M.Adnan Siddiqui ..pursuing M.Tech
>> Biotechnology....i want to do 6 months project work in Biotech
>> Industry.....please let me know that how can i apply for the same in the
>> industry so that i get the chance of industrail exposure....also tell me the
>> name of companies.... which are giving opportunities to students of M.Tech
>> to do theirs project work .......
>> Thanks....
>>
>> Regards,
>> M.Adnan Siddiqui
>> M.Tech Biotechnology
>>
>> --
>> http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm
>> List of the biotech company and address.
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Biofriend Forum
>> http://www.biofriend.info/
>> Meet Biofriend India Team Manager at Linkedin
>> http://in.linkedin.com/in/satishchauk
>>

>  --
> http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm
> List of the biotech company and address.

> Biofriend Forum
> http://www.biofriend.info/
> Meet Biofriend India Team Manager at Linkedin
> http://in.linkedin.com/in/satishchauk

--
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm
List of the biotech  company and address.