Bioexcellence is today celebrating the second year of its online
presence. To celebrate this milestone we are launching India's first
of its kind of discussion forum "BIOCONNECT" especially for the
biotech professionals.

Visit us at http://bioexcellence.org/bioconnect

We are here to interact directly with our users and prospective
subscribers. This forum will provide a platform for the new age
biotech aspirants and establish professionals to communicate with each
other on variety of topics.

The Bioexcellence team will always be there to answer queries received
from students and other users.

BIOCONNECT welcomes you here and invite to become a part of
Bioexcellence family

Cheers

--
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm