Dear Friends

Are you an undergraduate or postgraduate student of biotechnology or
bioinformatics and looking for a career in this filed? We can help
you !!!!

Join us today at
http://bioexcellence.org<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://bioexcellence.org&usg=AFQjCNFBce0wUZ8yUwm9hap5b7pgNAjlGQ>.
Register with us and latest
updates about the new jobs in biotech industry directly to your inbox.

Bioexcellence thrives to assist young scientists in finding a place in
industry or research.

The registration automatically grants you access to our online
discussion forum BIOCONNECT, where you can discuss your queries with
our experts. We are online at
http://bioexcellence.org/bioconnect<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://bioexcellence.org/bioconnect&usg=AFQjCNEhtzN8--ffdpYXJ-BEPNmSpNTV1w>

We are a consortium of experienced people from industry and research.

Moreover you will also gain an access to a lot of useful information
that will prove useful in making your career in biotechnology

Also enjoy a lot of benefits with us.

See you soon on board.

Cheers

Team Bioexcellence

--
Please subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates at
http://www.bioexcellence.org/newsletter.htm

--
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm
List of the biotech  company and address.