Dear Friends

We are soon launching our open chat system.. so that you can directly
chat with our team regarding your queries.

The chat will be open once in a week, where different topics will be
discussed.
You just need to register with us and create and account.
We will get in touch with you in a fortnight.

You can register yourself here http://bioexcellence.org

The registration is one time activity. You will also get access to
BIOCONNECT our online discussion forum where you can post queries and
question.

Visit BIOCONNECT at http://bioexcellence.org/bioconnect.

Please take a look. We are just a click away

Team Bioexcellence

--
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm
List of the biotech  company and address.