The Bioinformatica Solutions is  pioneer in Lucknow for the quality
project work in the advance field of Bioinformatics.We have live projects
from Germany and providing the training from Germany and our students are
doing sucessfully. We have already guided many  project/dissertation in the
area of:

•    Vaccine design
•    siRNA design
•    Gene identification
•    Drug designing
•    Homology Modeling
•    Genomics
•    Proteomics
•    QSAR modeling
•    Metabolomics
•    Chemo-informatics
•    Toxico-informatics
•    Nanoinformatics
•    SystemBiology
•    Matlab
•    Support Vector Machine
•    Artificial neural Network
•     Programming - PERL-CGI, HTML, JavaScript, MySQL
•     Bioinformatics modules: BioPERL
•     Web-designing: (Dreamweaver 8)
•     Database development and management

 Apart from these  researches oriented areas we are also providing our
expert guidance in
 Bioperl, Biopython, .net technologies,Systembiology,nanoinformatics for
 industrial projects.

 We have strong team of experts in Bioinformatics who assist you throughout
 the project development life cycle. We normally identify the problem as per
 your research interest so that good publication may come up only in the
 dissertation period.
 We have already trained more than 250 students from almost all part of
India
 and most of them already selected in research labs of international repute.
 This time also, we are getting number of application for 1-6 month
 dissertation work during their MSc,B.Tech,workshop & summer & winter
 vacation. As we have very limited seats, we recommend you to kindly
register
 yourself as early as possible.

 We are providing certificate through government agency under society.Our
 certificate is government recognized.

 We will be happy to answer all your queries regarding project /
dissertation
 work.
 Good Luck.

 --