Dear,
    After successful completion and submission of our 8th research project
on Cancer BioDiscovery is launching two research projects entitled:

   - *Study of inhibitory activity of 1,3,4- Thiadiazole on Cytochrome P450
   2B4: A Virtual Screening & Molecular Docking study.***
   - *Discovery of new inhibitors for 5-alpha-reductase: Virtual Screening &
   Molecular Docking Study.*

You can do it as your major project or if you want to strengthen your
profile then also you can do this project. The motive as before is to
strengthen the profile of young researchers who are
B.Tech/M.Tech/BSc/MSc/B.Pharm/M.Pharm/PhD/Post Doc in
Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Pharma by making them learn newest technology
and also a project on it plus getting it published at International level.
As of now we have completed 8 research projects(Click here to
see<http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=137730149579034>) and 7
of them got selected for publication at International level, Click
here to see <http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=176654892353226> One
projects is currently running, Click here to see the
list<http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=137730586245657>
.

What we give to our candidates:

   - A *research project* on a topic on which nobody else has ever worked
   before anywhere in this world.
   - *International Publication-* which strengthens their profile.
   - *Career counseling-* Where to apply, how to apply and when to apply for
   Ph.D Admissions and good employment- Showing them the right path.
   - *Certificates-* Training and Research project

  The duration of our projects is 4 months and if you want to come to Agra
and do the project than the fee is *14,000.* A unique feature of our
research projects is that you can sit back at home and do the project. You
don't have to come to Agra our executives will go to your place and carry
out research project proceedings. The candidate needs a computer and
internet connection and they can do the project sitting back at
home/PG/hostel while doing their regular college or regular office. Our
executive will come install required software on their computer and give
training, and they can work on their set of molecules. The visit will be on
every 15th day(for South India candidates) and on every weekend(for North
Indian candidates) till the project gets finished. The fee for this is *
18,000.*
 If interested than send your CV to biodiscoveryproje...@gmail.com Last date
to send CV is 27th January 2010.
The project will include training and then practical application of it. Like
before on successful completion the project will be published at
International level which will strengthen the profile and also fetch good
marks.
 We have started working for the betterment of the country and contributing
in our own way by producing finest researchers. Please visit our website for
more info here- BioDiscovery-Solutions for
future<http://biodiscovery.webstarts.com/index.html>
We give something which one can use for their entire life, Click here for
testimonials <http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=145038352181547>
For any queries feel free to write to us. Our executive will get back to you
shortly.
See You.
--
The value of a man or woman resides in what he or she gives;
Not in what he or she is capable of receiving.

--
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm
List of the biotech  company and address.