Hi Ondrej,
If you attach the no-export community in the pipe export filter, then it
is here before the export to the BGP protocol (MYPEER), therefore it
wouldn't be exported unless the protocol has 'interpret communities no'
set. If the BGP protocol has 'interpret  communities no' set, it should
export the route regardless of any communities, solely based on its
export filter. If you have this option set to no (as you wrote)

thanks for answering, now the problem is solved, it was my fault: I was applying the "interpret communities no" command in the wrong place...

Simone.

believed to be clean.