Alexander Ilin wrote, 30.03.2011 18:15:
On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 06:43:41PM +0200, Ondrej Zajicek wrote:
On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 03:25:51PM +0400, Mikhail A. Grishin wrote:
Hi, Ondrej

Thank you for explanation.

One more question: is it possible to add "bgp always-compare-med" option in BIRD?
That would not be a problem. A question is under which circumstances such
comparison has some sense. Probably only if user overwrites all MEDs
on input to the AS.

 Hi Ondrej,

We are using it at Cisco Route Servers and some of customers using it. I think it could be a good idea to have this option available, as some
of our members want to have this feature enabled at our IXP.

And one more thing: in some of the previous answers you told about "time of route". In route selection process inside the BIRD, at what step this criteria counted? Before 'router_id' or after?

Best regards,

---
Alexander Y. Ilin
CTO MSK-IX